Housed in a lofty building of its own in Kamarajar Nagar, Bommaikuttaimedu, Sellappampatti (Po), Namakkal District, the College has all infrastructural facilities, well ventilated spacious class rooms, well equipped laboratories and healthy, clean campus with adequate sanitary facilities.
- Computer Science laboratory
- Educational Technology laboratory
- Psychology laboratory
- Language laboratory
- Physical Science laboratory
- Biological Science laboratory
COURSE FEES STRUCTURE
- We have a well-equipped library with books on all fields. We encourage students to read books and help them improve their writing English.
- number of journals are subscribed for the benefit of the students and staff. Students are allowed to borrow books from the library for their reference. The number of books that they can borrow will be intimated during the commencement of the Academic year. The period of retention will be 10 days. Normally renewal for a book will be allowed.
|Total No. of Books ||3,910|
|Indian Journals ||18|
|International Journals ||--|
|No. of Magazines ||5|
|Indian Magazines ||5|
|International Magazines ||--|
|No. of Encyclopedia ||44|
|E- Resources ||---|
|No.of CD's ||50|
- Kamarajar Educational Institutions are evincing keen interest in developing the sports activities of the students inside the campus. Students are provided with all facilities to participate actively in sports and games at district, state and national level.
- Excellent Sports & games facilities with Basket ball ground, Cricket ground, Foot ball ground, Hockey, Kabaddi ground, Kho Kho court, Volley Ball Court, Badminton, Table Tennis, and Multi Gymnasium are made available to the students so as to enable them to have sound physique. Yogic values are being taught by qualified and eminent teachers.
- The colleges have well maintained playgrounds
A Medical Service with all facilities is maintained for the benefit of the students and staff of all institutions.
YOUTH RED CROSS
The Youth Red Cross was established in the year 2010 - 2011.
Chairman : Thiru. R. NALLATHAMBI, M.A.,
Chairman, Kamarajar Educational Institutions,
Secretary : Dr. S. KOLAPPAN, Ph.D.,
Co-ordinator : Mr. P. RAVI, M.Sc., M.Ed., M.Phil., NET.(Edu.)
Assistant Professor of Biological Science Education
Students’ Chairman : S. SHOBANA
Student Members :
- S. ANANTHI
- R. ARUNA
- B. DEEPIKA
- R. HEERA
- S. JAYASHREE
- G. NITHYA
- M. SIYAMALA
- A. SOUNDHARYA
- V. SUBASRI
- B. THENMOZHI
- S. VINODHINI
CANTEEN & CO-OPERATIVE STORE
An exclusive canteen is available in the campus offering tasty and hygienic food. In order to cater to the needs of all the students and staffs. A modern Co-operative store is also functioning inside the campus for the benefit of students. Besides, a suggestion Box is kept at prominent places for the students to address their concern.
Kamarajar Educational Institutions are operating free of charges a fleet of buses, vans, numbering more than 50 for easy mobility of the student from different parts of the districts of Namakkal.